Are you concerned you’re at risk for Alzheimer’s?
Are you at increased risk for developing Alzheimer’s Disease?
Please don’t let fear prevent you from knowing the answer to this question. The sooner you understand your risk, the sooner you can get on your path to wellness. You’re not alone in this.
Take this quiz to understand your risks.
Alzheimer's Risk Quiz
If you answered YES to Questions 1, 2, 3, 5 and NO to Question 4 you COULD be at risk for developing Alzheimer’s Disease … BUT … these risk factors are totally within your control. You can choose, today, to make nutrition and lifestyle changes that will improve your brain health. That’s great news … isn’t it? Contact us to discuss what you can start doing now to reduce your chances of developing Alzheimer’s Disease.
If you answered YES to questions 6-11, these risk factors increase your chances and are a bit more difficult to control … but … this does not mean you’re doomed to develop Alzheimer’s Disease. However, it does mean that you will want to take a more proactive role in your health. You can make sure that your hormones are well balanced and participate in nutrition and lifestyle activities that will support optimal brain health. Contact us to discuss what you can start doing now to reduce your chances of developing Alzheimer’s Disease.
As a reminder, your quiz questions were:
1. Do you drink diet soda (or have you ever) or do you eat artificial sweeteners? (aspartame, sucralose, etc)
2. Do you exercise less than 4-5 times/week?
3. Do you sleep less than 7 hours nightly?
4. Do you meditate, or use some sort of ‘stress management’ technique?
5. Do you have pre-diabetes or Type 2 diabetes?
6. Are you a female?
7. Did you have a hysterectomy before 45 years old?
8. Do you have hypothyroidism?
9. Are you noticing episodes of ‘brain fog’ or forgetfulness?
10. Do you (or did you) have a family member with cognitive impairment/dementia/Alzheimer’s Disease?
11. Do you have one or two copies of the APOE4 gene?
Regardless of the number of questions you answered YES to, please know that we are here to help guide you on your journey to improved brain health. Click here to contact us if you have questions.
Ready to start today? After you contact us, download the 5 best foods for brain health to take control of your nutrition.
The nutrition and lifestyle program offered at Healing From Alzheimer’s does not replace the care you would receive from your primary care physician or health team. Our program is focused solely on improving and/or preventing cognitive decline. Therefore, it is required that you have a care team in place for your other health concerns.
We want to be a guide for you on your healing journey. Explore our resource library on the path to reversing cognitive decline.
Identifying the underlying patterns contributing to disease is the key to a successful and lasting outcome. Explore our approach to treatment.