Sometimes you need to get away … hit the reset button … start fresh with a new healthier lifestyle. That’s where our Healing Alzheimer’s Retreat comes in.
These intensive 4-day events will walk you through the steps necessary to create the change needed to improve your brain health.
ALZHEIMER’S RETREAT FORMAT
Who is this Retreat for?
- It is for those who have not been diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s, but are concerned that they may be at increased risk.
- It is for caregivers of those with dementia/Alzheimer’s who want to learn strategies to take home and implement for their loved one.
When and where will retreats be held?
Two times per year we will offer an immersive 4-day program to jump-start your healing protocol. This can be a stand-alone program or can be used with any of our wellness packages.
- In Jan/Feb we’ll be in a warm locale.
- In June/July we’ll be in the breathtaking Colorado Rockies.
- Retreats will start at noon on Friday and continue through Monday until 3:00PM
The retreats will offer group cooking classes, exercise classes and stress management techniques.
Review of Dr Bredesen’s protocol. Organic meals, based on his protocol, will be provided.
DAYS 2 & 3
More review of Dr Bredesen’s protocol. Group cooking classes. Group exercises. Stress management techniques. Once again, organic meals, based on this protocol, will be provided.
Putting all the pieces together. Keys for your success at home. Organic meals provided.
What You Can Expect:
- Personalized and structured nutrition and lifestyle plans
- Three organic meals each day, plus healthy snacks
- Guided Exercise
- Yoga and meditation
- Recreational activities & daily hikes
- Nutritional education including hands-on cooking classes
- Group mindfulness training
- Individually tailored take-home nutrition plan
- 4 Weekly Nutrition and Wellness Video Calls after the Retreat
We want to be a guide for you on your healing journey. Explore our resource library on the path to reversing cognitive decline.
Identifying the underlying patterns contributing to disease is the key to a successful and lasting outcome. Explore our approach to treatment.